Sketch More

2:01 pm

You bet. Even though it took me about a month to come up with such encouragement to get back on uploading a new video for my YouTube channel I finally uploaded one yesterday. That's right. I have my own YouTube channel. And it is still new with 14 videos in it. Check out the videos here.


The video is wholly about my sketch of Baby Driver movie's main character, Ansel Elgort.


I got inspired by Keshrt and I wanted so much get back on track in the drawing.

Plus, I also wanted to try the Koh-I-Noor Wheel Stack Pack watercolor that I purchased from Aliexpress, just to find out if I could go any further trying out my drawing with the watercolor medium. Not that I never tried it before, it's just the skill using this sort of medium intimidate me. To me, using any real paint brush and making fine art, only professional can really do it (I'm not a professional. I'm still learning). But with all of this thought keep playing in my mind that I'm not capable to do it, I'm glad I can finally do it. This pushed me to sketch more for the channel and I'm happy about it. I hope you guys like the video!

Subscribe to my channel >>> Mahiko Maru
Thank you :3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wahhh i didnt know you ada youtube channel!
    I hope you will find the courage to draw more often and posted more of your artwork here, or any of the media platform you have.
    AND I LOVE BABY DRIVER!
    so cool you can draw that character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos mostly posted for the sake of blogging. Ntah semana2 jdi frequent video posts tia :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews♡