Review: Innisfree Jeju Pore Volcanic Mud Mask

1:30 pm



I'm thinking of making an alternate post between my review on products and my life's post so that y'all won't get bored reading my blog.

So are you still with me?

XD

Ok, today, I want to post my review on my very first volcanic facial mud mask that I purchased from @enchanted_estore. This was the first product I get from her and the reason why I wanted to try this is that I had many skin problems (read here). It got worse when I was pregnant baby Faatihah and it went on for the first 3 months I've been here in Geneva. After that, my skin condition got better because of this one product, which I'll blog about that in some other day so therefore, bear with me lovelies ;)

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, 3.38 Oz

Inside view


So this is what Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask claimed...

3-in-1: Removes Sebum + Brightens Skin + Treats Blemishes! Soothing and Moisturizing Great absorption of sebum thanks to Jeju volcanic clay
Clean Jeju volcanic ingredients, made from hardened lava, deeply cleanse pores to purify your skin.

1. Amazing absorption of sebum and impurities.
The fine, porous structure of Jeju volcanic clay strongly absorbs sebum inside pores. Remove impurities and give your skin a clear and complete look.

2. Creates good conditions for skin and makeup.
Our clay mask, containing volcanic scoria from Jeju, absorbs sebum and impurities to create a clean skin. It delivers minerals deep into your skin, brightens and clarifies your skin tone, and creates an ideal texture.

*Super volcanic clay vs. Original volcanic clay
- Super volcanic pore clay mask: Great for treating pores!
- Volcanic pore clay mask (Original): Great for controlling sebum!

(Derived from Innisfree)

How do I use it
After I wash my face I apply the mask on my face, avoiding mouth and around my eyes (of course!) and leave it for 15 minutes (sometimes 30 minutes) until it hardened and wash it off with lukewarm water. Pat my face gently with a facial tissue. (I hate using a towel because thinking it, there are still germs on it. Lmao)

My review
My large pores especially on my cheeks got smoothen a bit and not as bumpy as it used to be. Also, I could see the pores around my nose has become closed up. It does a very good job on removing impurities and sebum that clogged my pores. The fact that it brightens up my complexion and no funny smell when using it is always a thumb up for me.

The cons

  • No plastic spatula to scoop the product out of the jar.
  • The feel of the tightness after using it
  • It dries up my skin so it is advisable not to use it every day. 2-3 times is ok.
  • It doesn't completely treat my blemish. Out of 100%, my blemish fades off like 50%. If you have tiny pimples this suit you, otherwise you look for a mask that has salicylic acid to treat those blemish, which I don't have it yet. Sigh.


Do I recommend this product? Yes. It is good to close up those pores!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. uuu..I might give this one a try coz you said it leaves a 'tight' feeling after use. xD

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews♡