Recipe: Duck Fried Rice

4:09 pm

Instead of chicken, I used duck meat. How clever eh? :3 Nah. It happened to be there was an extra duck meat left in the fridge (the one that I mistook it with a steak). It's a long story. I don't want to get into detail about it. Anyway, FYI, this was cook spontaneously without any recipe ready beforehand. So that's mean it's my own creation and I'm happy to share it with you :)

Ingredients:

100gm Duck meat - breast part still with skin (slices them thinly)
Chilled rice - for 1 portion
4 cloves of garlic - grated
Half red onion - sliced
50gm frozen vegetables
1/2 inch unsalted butter
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp Maggi Cukup Rasa All-in-One Seasoning*
1 tsp salt

Directions:

Heat the butter till it melted. Add the duck meat and stir fry it till it cooked. If there's skin on it, you need to stir fry it longer. Then add garlic and red onions. Stir fry them for 2 minutes. 

Mine had skin on it so I cooked longer till the meat turns greyish.  
*I like to add Maggi Cukup Rasa All-in-One Seasoning after this. Just to seasoned it. Not too much, just a little bit. 


Since the smell of the meat is a little strong, I like to get rid of it by adding the white pepper. Stir it and then you can add the rice and the veggies.


Mix it well with salt.

Voila! Ready to be eaten.
Itidakimasu!

I hope you can try this recipe. Leave some comments and tell me what do you think about it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews♡