Korean Beauty Products from Brunei

7:03 pm


The waiting that I have to endure for getting all the products to reach here would make you think are they really worth it? The answer that you will get from me will be "I just want them". Regardless, how long it may take to arrive here and how expensive the shipping cost is.



1. TONYMOLY Floria Brightening Foam Cleanser
BND$16.

2. NATURE REPUBLIC Origin Collagen BB Cream SPF25 PA++ 45g
BND$24

3. CATRIN Illustar Luminous Face Fit Foundation - #23 True Beige (SPF50+, PA+++) BND$35


 Also, few samples to try & spices and curry powder from beloved family.



The process

The booking - 2 weeks
My sister's handling process - 4 weeks
The shipping to Switzerland - less than 2 weeks

Using Pos Laju it cost me around BND109 (along with spices) which only weigh less than 5kg.


You see, in Geneva, I don't see any Korean beauty shops or any small section of big and small store sells these kind beauty products. Thus this led me to buy them online from the IG owner whom I trusted and whom I often used to buy back in Brunei. She's the only one who can accept a booking and ask to pay during the meetup. Idk if this privilege happens to all her customers, but this form of trust makes me want to buy more because FYI, some of the sellers like to ask pre-order payment rather than pay upon meet up and many terms and condition that frustrated me to follow.


If you want to purchase some products from her, you can add and follow her in IG @enchanted_estore


Stay tuned for my next post. Chiao!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. *gasp!!* BND109 shipping?!
    but I guess, when you want it, you gotta have it.
    so my style xD
    and thank you for sharing the IG seller. *blew kisses* coz I'm looking for seller yg pay upon meet up also ..

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews♡