End of March Doodle Challenge

5:23 am

Randomly testing out the marker pens that I purchased last week trip in Miri. The markers of the unknown brand I've bought from Super Save unfortunately has dried out ink. You can see the result from the picture. Ugh. Luckily it only cost me RM$3.50 for a pack of 10. Lawa saja usulnya.



I won't come to the store ever again if I look for stationary. Not really worth it. Lesson learned.

• • • •

It's the first week of April and kids went back to school after their first term school holiday and I realized that I haven't posted the rest of my March challenge yet. So guys, this is it.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. tapi masih lawa when you used the marker like that *thumbs up for your cuteness creativity*
    and your season atu Fall kn? reminds me of that Tinkerbell movie keke

    ReplyDelete

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡