New IG acc

7:03 am

I created new Instagram acc specifically for my artwork. Anything related to art, whether it's for my journal (talk about it next time), scrapping, doodles... ANYTHING! The reason for this is to separate between my personal life and my hobby so that it doesn't look mixed up.

Follow me @mizhyorin & 'like' them


Onto my next doodle challenge...

DAY 5





Although my dinner was so simple, I just love it.





Have so buttons for scrapping and I think I might give it away. Who wants it?!


DAY 7





I know if this sorting method is use in real school, you guys would be so thrilled to try it. INDA JA?

Oh, I'm Hufflepuff btw. BADGERS RAWK!




Bought this A5 Compaq sketchbook just to keep all my drawings. I need it archived everything I've drawn so that I can show them to my kids one day :3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡