Birthday + Nasi Goreng Cornbeef

2:20 pm

Seldom my homie sees me cook something for them. Since my lil angel still fast asleep after her morning bath I hurried to do this. Today is a very special day. You know why that is? It's my mom's birthday. So that's a reason why I was so rajin today. I wanted her to have a relaxing day and don't want her to be worried about anything.




My very own version of Nasi Goreng Cornbeef


The recipe

Ingredients:
Rice
PDS Cornbeef - use half packet
Chillis - slice
2 cloves of red onions - slice
1/2 of yellow onions - sliced/diced
Salt
Oyster sauce - 1 tbsp
Cooking oil

-Red and yellow onions stir fry to light brown
-Add on chillis
-Then add the cornbeef and stir until it goes a bit dry
-Add on the oyster sauce
-After that put the rice and salt
-Lastly, mixed it altogether

And my family's planning to give her a small birthday surprise tonight. Just hope the plan goes well :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yum! and thank you for sharing the recipe here! <3

    ReplyDelete

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡