Mini Contest Art

12:13 pm



A quick post.

While I was waiting for my turn to get a massage this afternoon... (Just killing the boredom of waiting an hour for my mom)


I did this.

A shoujo showing a Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them textbook. A hint that I strongly want to watch that movie. Pfft pfft...

Posted an entry for a mini contest drawing @hy0rin's instagram. The rule is so simple that I felt why not I just join the contest. And it is so simple that you just need to get on the detail of the drawing's expression. But first, you need to follow her account and tag your entries at #hy0rin_ce.

Hopefully I can win!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want to watch that movie too!
    kira mcm post Harry Potter withdrawal lah ni.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡