It Got Into Me

3:59 pm




(Full clip >>http://youtu.be/kVQK4AeNUDU)

How many of you've watched this Tv commercial in Astro? I do believe some of you did. I cried every time I watch this. As in menangis berabis. Idk... somehow it touches my small hardened heart thinking how bad and stubborn of me as a daughter for not seeking forgiveness from my parents when both sides wants love from each other. Now, thinking back it is good though living by yourself. It really makes you think over this, especially Hari Raya is just around the corner. Envy to those who can express their love to their parents. I just wish I could be like them :(





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah, asking for forgiveness is hard. ESPECIALLY from your parents.
    the most I did every Hari Raya was, "Selamat Hari Raya, Ma. Maaf Zahir dan Batin" hahaha yup, we are that formal towards each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wishes them both like that but it seems like not enough :(

      Delete

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡