Sunshine Award

10:13 am






My very first award for this blog! :) Thanks to Huy for giving me this. Just don't know why is it called Sunshine though. Lol.

Rules are:
1.Thank the person who nominated you ✔️
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.✔️
3.Nominate 10-15 bloggers of your choice. (Yyyyea, which I can only find 3)
4.Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.✔️
5.Notify the bloggers on their blog.✔️
6.Put the award button on your blog ✔️

So onto the questions tag....

1. What is your favorite pet?


Of course, cat :3

2. What is a song that describes you?
It's difficult to pick one that describe all about me cos' sometime I can be random

3. What is the last movie you watched?
Yasmine :) Brunei first featured international move.


'Yasmine JANGANNNNNNN!!!' My fave quote of all. LMAO

4. What is your favorite tv show/series/drama?



I can say there's a heap, but the Vampire Diaries are my ultimate one.

5. What is an interesting fact about you?
That I can do Digi-art?

6. What is your favorite part of blogging?
I really love to receive comments from readers

7. What is something that keeps your spirits up?
A compliment.

8. What would your superpower be?



Telekinetic

I nominate this lovely award to ...
1. Aznur 2. Mei & 3. Scott

...and your questions...

1. What's your favorite comfort food?
2. What kind of music that you enjoy listening to?
3. What's your life principal?
4. What is the thing that you never leave behind when you go out?
5. What is your all time favorite perfume?
6. What will you do if a woman's bag being snatched in front of you?
7. What will you do if you are born rich?
8. What is most important in your life?

There you go the 8 questions :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me!!!
    Its been a long time since I was nominated in anything!
    But right now i have problem connecting to the internet via my laptop. I cant really blog using this iphone *rolled eyes* so much for being canggih.
    Ipromise i will do this as soon as i get the chance!

    ReplyDelete

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡