My Reading Goal

6:15 am


Here are my reading goal which I hope to finish before end of this year.

The Farm by Emily McKay
Fearless 2 by Francine Pascal
The Lair by Emily McKay
Fearless 3 by Francine Pascal
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

I finished reading ...

If You Could See Me Now by Cecilia Ahern
The Before by Emily McKay
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James
Quirky Tale of April Hale by Cathy Octo
Maid to Hire by Cathy Octo
Fearless by Francine Pascal

Hope I could complete all of them >.<' *fingers crosses*



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck love! I wish I have that will to finish all my unread books too xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u, babe. I just want to make it a habit. Kalo inda bhabuk almari lehnya XD

      Delete

recent posts♡

Total Pageviews♡